I steamed a bag of washed spinach and then drained it. Next, I diced the artichokes, chopped the spinach, and then mixed it along with the other ingredients. (If your container of artichokes is larger than 14 ounces, you need to use about 10 artichoke hearts). I put it all in an oven-safe dish.
Next, I topped it with grated parmigiano reggiano and baked it for about 30 minutes until the dip was bubbly and heated through. I think I topped it with about 1/2 cup of cheese, but you can use more or less to your taste. Serve with tortilla chips and watch it disappear!
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup light sour cream
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 4 cups spinach, cooked, drained and chopped (alternately, use a 10 oz. package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (use more or less to your liking)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- grated parmigiano reggiano, parmesan, or asiago (or use a blend of all three)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in an oven safe dish.
- Top with grated cheese to your liking.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the dip is heated through and bubbly.